Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Friday, December 26, 2003

I'm still plugging away at the onerock article. I have a feeling there's a whole lot implied by Luke 2:35, but I simply can't lay a finger on what the "and the thoughts of many will be revealed" part at the moment. One of the many things beyond the reach of my mind! The rest of the article is ok, but it's incredibly difficult to sum up everything I would like to say about Our Mother. She's sooo beautiful!!!

No Adoration today afterall. They closed the Chapel for the holidays and it won't reopen until after New Year's. No excuse though! Jesus is Present in the Tabernacle in the Church, so I could have gone there. *sigh*

Happy Stephen's day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home