Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Friday, December 26, 2003

My duties today are:
1. Writing my article for the onerock mag. Got any ideas anyone? My topic is the Sorrowful Mother. This is what I get for waiting until the due date to write it!
2. Studying for chem finals. *sigh*
3. Writing letters to Sr. Carrie, Sr. Margherita, Mother Marija, vocation directress for SsEWs, Rachel, two pen-pals, and sending out my Christmas cards (yes, on the day after Christmas!). They'll just have to be Epiphany cards instead.
4. Going to Adoration (yay!)
5. Practicing music for FOP and YAC
6. Pulling out my charcoals and doing some drawing hopefully.
7. Looking into the cost of plane tickets for visiting a certain order this summer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home