Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Monday, December 29, 2003

There were five teenagers at Mass today! Wow! lol. Guess who gets distracted easily? I couldn't help noticing though, because it made me so happy!

Went malling today with a friend. You see people there who are in so much pain and it shows in their eyes. There is so much I'd like to give them. To show them a crucifix and tell them about the Mercy and Love that has called them by name to live with peace in Him...

I think I'll go see the Ivrea Sisters sometime this week. They are SO sweet and SO Italian! Sr. Margherita told me once, "Jesus, He isa soo cute!" I'm praying God sends them lots of vocations. I can't understand why they're not doing well in the States. They have the full habit, strong prayer life, etc. that girls are looking for. They are doing very well in Africa though, so that is encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home