Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

All the snow made me think of my Benedictine nun friend from St. Emma's. She says in weather like this, stepping out of the car into all the road salt can change you from a Benedictine to a Cistercian in seconds! lol.

I was supposed to go over to St. Vincent today to see Father, but the roads made it impossible to even drive 5 miles. It took my mom an hour and a half to get home from work. Something exciting did happen today though. I think I've found a Carmelite cloister with Adoration! http://www.carmelitehermitage.com/FlemingtonCarmel.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home