Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Thursday, January 15, 2004

The chem midterm was attrocious (even the kid in my class with a GPA higher than 4.0 said so!) *sigh* It's been snowing all day though, so that brightens things up!

Mom talked with Fr. tonight about the possibility of my going to AL this summer. Looks like I'm going to be able to visit the PCPA's and the SsEWs afterall! How exciting! I think I'm going to be spending about a third of my summer visiting various different convents...a week or two at Carmel, time in AL, and a visit to the Passionists! lol. In between traveling I need a job. I think I'll probably apply at Giant Eagle or the nursing home. My sister tells me that working at the nursing home is a very undesirable job, but I like working with older folks, so I'm going to apply anyway I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home