Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Monday, January 12, 2004

Finals week. Yikes! I'm very stressed. The worst (hopefully) is over though because I took the problem part of the chem final today. YAC is coming up next month which has me worried as well. I worry too much! I met with the accompaniest for YAC today. Rehearsal went well. She looks just like Sr. Marie Cecile!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be at the March for Life in DC this year. I'll either go with one of the RC parishes in town, or hitch a ride with the Sisters of St. Basil. Then in February are the Professions of two of the Sisters at Sugarloaf, Youth 2000, and YAC. Exciting!

God is so good in giving me the friends he has. I never expected to be talking about CS Lewis and Catholic theology with friends in highschool, but I am! Plus, God has given me wonderful people who I correspond with and have been so much help with all the discernment stuff. Speaking of which...

Happy birthday to Sr. Carrie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home