Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Thursday, January 29, 2004

I'm having lots of fun listening to a Daughter's of St. Paul CD I managed to get for free from the Catholic freebies site. My sister was laughing at me because I was singing a long with the Sisters...aparently a little too loudly. lol.

I had a wonderful conversation with my youngest sister last night. We spent a whole bunch of time talking about the EUCHARIST! She's not Catholic, by the way. We covered the idea of heavenly worship (as seen in Revalation), the Mass, talked about the Gospel of John and the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. I also told her a little about what the Holy Father has said about the "heaven on earth" we have. Let me tell you, I was so excited, I could hardly speak coherently! With a lot of help from my guardian angel, I managed to talk so she understood though and took it slowly. Please pray for her! I want so badly for her to know what is Truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home