Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Friday, February 06, 2004

It's a misty, moisty day in the Keystone State. Last night was freezing rain, then today it warmed up to 44 degrees, and currently everything is swaddled in a thick fog you could cut through...very out of the ordinary. (I need to find something other than the weather to comment on!)

I'm going off to Festival tonight. Mom has decided to come, and I think my little sister is as well. We're even thinking about bringing along my oldest sister and her baby. That would be a real miracle, since she also is not Catholic. As Sr. Carrie is fond of saying though, "Where there's God's Will, there is a way!" I hope and pray the rest of my family finds the Truth of Catholicism someday.

I received a letter from Mother Dolores of the PCPA Monastery in Ohio, and will be talking with her on the phone sometime in the next few weeks. She gave me some lovely information about the Poor Clare order, their vocation, etc. in the letter she sent. If you'd like to see more about them, there is a link for St. Joseph's under Contemplative Life. I have no idea which way God is leading me at the moment, but that's quite alright! Whatever comes my way will be with Him.

Happy First Friday, by the way! Sacred Heart of Jesus, be our refuge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home