Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Mom and I are leaving in about 10 minutes for Ohio!!! Here's a BEAUTIFUL quote my brother in Christ sent me....Enjoy!

"Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone,
to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be
loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to the
Christian says, "No, not until you are satisfied with
living for Me and being loved by Me alone and having
an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me
alone. I love you my child, and until you discover
that only in Me is your satisfaction, you will not be
capable of the perfect human relationship that I have
planned for you. I want you to stop planning and stop
wanting, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling
plan ever existing-one that you cannot even imagine. I
want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it
to you-just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest
things-keep experiencing that satisfaction in Me
knowing that I AM-keep learning and listening to the
things that I tell you. You must wait. Do not be
anxious. Do not worry. Do not look around at the
things others have gained for themselves or that I
have given them. Do not look at the things you want.
Just keep looking at Me or you will miss what I want
to show you. And then, when you are ready, I will
surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any
you would ever dream of. You see, until you are ready
(and even at this minute I desire to have you both
ready at the same time), until you are both satisfied
with Me and the life that I have prepared for you, you
will not be able to experience the love that
exemplifies our relationship with Me-and this is
perfect love. And, dear one, I want you to have this
most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a
picture of your relationship with Me and to enjoy the
everlasting union of beauty and love. I AM GOD.
Believe and be satisfied."
~st. anthony of padua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home