Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Ok. As far as I can see, here's what's going to be happening next week:

Thursday afternoon, mom drives me down to Ohio. I'm going to be meeting up in Stubenville with another girl who will be entering with the TORs this fall. She has very kindly agreed to host me for the night. I'm very excited to be able to meet someone who will be entering religious life so soon.

Friday morning, I'll look around Stubenville and go in search of Mass.

Friday afternoon, my hostess and I will head over to the TOR convent and start on our way to the retreat. Sr. Therese Marie says I am free to ask as many questions as I like about their order and religious life in general. I wonder if she knows what she is in for...lol

The rest of the weekend...Youth 2000!!!

Yikes! God is sooo good in the way He is working this all out. People have been so kind in helping me get there too. Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home