Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Yikes! Tomorrow mom and I will be driving down to Ohio. I'm really looking forward to meeting the girl I am staying with, meeting the TOR Sisters, and of course, Youth 2000!!!!! Please pray for everyone who will be in attendance!

The kiddo is getting cuter by the day. He now lets out strings of babble, giggles, almost crawls, and jumps up and down whenever he gets excited. The other day, he was trying to "find" the baby in the mirror. He was looking in the medicine cabinet mirror and figured out that it swings open. So, he would look in the mirror and then veerrry slowly open it and peer inside to try and find the baby on the other side! Anyway, that's the annual baby report for any relatives reading this. Like Mother Teresa says, "saying there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers!"

I need to get my permit ASAP if I plan on doing any convent visits this summer. The reviews of the permit test are varied. One friend flunked the first time she took it, but another friend said her first question was "What do you do when the light turns green?" lol. I guess I'll find out when I take it! (and my sibs are NOT allowed to make "get off the sidewalk jokes"!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home