Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well, I've neglected blogging entirely since finals week. It's been a busy summer so far and about to get a whole lot busier. I'm leaving in about 3 hours for California to attend the ByzanTEEN youth rally. I'm too tired right now to be excited, but after a few cups of coffee the week should look great! I know some of the priests who are going to be doing the conferences, and they are very orthodox and quite and inspiration. I was asked to represent my parish on the Archieparichial team, and it's been neat to talk to other teens from the eparchy. It seems like the same return to love of the Eucharist is happening in the Eastern Rites as in the Roman Rite. God be praised!!

No luck finding a summer job yet. I may end up doing what a friend of mine did...he discovered that people will pay money for sketches of their houses. Since there are a good number of beautiful old houses in my area, I might give it a try. If you don't mind, please say a prayer for me for employment. School tuition went up another 1000 dollars for next year, and I'm a little stressed about that.

My brother and I went up to the Harrisburgh diocese for the ordination of three men to the priesthood. What a beautiful experience, and what an AWING vocation! I wish you could have seen the "glow" on their faces as they spoke the words of Consecration for the first time. Amazing! Please keep Fr. Mark, Fr. Michael, and Fr. Dominic in your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home