Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Friday, December 31, 2004

Two relatively new (and delightfully POD) communities were brought to my attention this past month. The Maronite Sisters were a wonderful surprise for me since I am an Eastern Rite Catholic, and their vocation of prayer for priests and Eucharistic Adoration is what I feel God is calling me to.


The other community, The Notre Dame Sisters of Joyful Hope, are a renewal of an order with a beautiful history. Check them out!

Well, the New Year will be upon us in just 2 hours. I realized, with a shock, that this little corner of St. Blog's has been in existance for an entire year. A lot of things have happened in the space of twelve months and I imagine the New Year will bring many more joys and sorrows...only one thing is for certain--"God alone is faithful. He never changes."

May God bless and Mary keep you!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger McKenzie said…

    That second community looks very nice! I just might have to investigate them...

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger sucks big time said…

    you totally suck. get a life if you really want to be faithful towards your god. this ain't no help. you still suck, and you know it...

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I will pray for you, whoever you are! I hope you will come to find the joy that life in Christ shepherded by His Church brings.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    "you totally suck"

    Wow, how astute!What, did you get kicked off the Nickolodeon website or something? Leave Elizabeth alone, she's not hurting you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home