Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Sunday, May 22, 2005

My God, Blessed Trinity! Draw from my poor being what most contributes to your glory, and do with me what you wish both now and in eternity. May I no longer place between us any voluntary hindrance to your transforming action...Second by second, with a forever "actual" intention, I desire to offer you all that I am and all that I have. Make my poor life, in intimate union with the Word Incarnate, an unceasing sacrifice of glory to the Blessed Trinity...
-Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity


Consider this often: you are God's--and God is yours.
St. Josemaria Escriva

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    God is always with us; why should we not always be with God? ~ Archbishop William Bernard Ullathorne, OSB

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jake said…

    I'm sorry this has nothing to do with your post, but I felt that I had to let you know that the Lord is amazing. I just started designing my website and I put "Dominus illuminatio mea" as my title. I was bored, so I just typed in "Dominus illuminatio mea" in a Google search and your site was the first result. I looked through some of your posts and I saw a picture so I started looking at the people. All the sudden I realized with amazement that Katie Vaughn was in the picture! It was a rejuvenating and a simple but powerful reminder of the presence of God. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless!

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    awww that is very cool! God is good! Prayers for you too, Jake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home