Dominus Illuminatio Mea

"...the gaze of the Church is constantly turned to her Lord, present in the Sacrament of the Altar, in which she discovers the FULL manifestantion of His boundless love." Ecclesia de Eucharistia

Friday, June 10, 2005

Sorry, last post for the day...

I got an email this morning stating that the diocese has decided to sponsor me for World Youth Day!!! They'll be paying $17,000 out of 22,000 because some anonymous donor has given enough money to send more than 40 young people to Cologne. GOD BE PRAISED!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    YAY! that is wonderful news! I hope you have a great time at WYD :)

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger onionboy said…

    Wonderful. Oh to be young enough to be a youth for real not just in my heart and to be able to go to WYD. Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it. Obviously God want's you to.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    That's great Elizabeth! Congratulations! If I'd been Catholic when I was young enough to go to WYD, I would have loved to have gone, but alas, methinks I'm in the same probverbial boat as Saintos is.

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Nicole DesOrmeaux said…

    I am sooooooooo happy to learn this- GOd wants you to be there- see!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home